PTS is an IT Management, Consultancy and Support Services Company aiming to add strategic value to its clients by delivering services based on its core values of commitment, dedication, honesty and transparency.
About Imad Jomaa, General Manager:
Engineer Imad Jomaa is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), with over 8500 hours of project management experience. He is also certified in ITIL, PCIP, COBIT, TOGAF and holder of a Certificate in Management Consulting Essentials.
With a degree in Telecommunications and Electronics, he started his career during 1981 in the Shetland Islands working as a Geophysical Engineer on the North Sea Oil rigs, and then moved to Jeddah – Saudi Arabia to work as an Electronic Security Systems engineer.
Working at one of the largest banks in the Middle East, Imad occupied the position of the Manager of General Maintenance Department, and then shifted to IT Division to assist in the establishment of IT-PMO; he was also the project manager in charge of implementing, within IT Division, Microsoft Project 2003 EPM (Enterprise Project Management).
Being the department manager of Planning & Quality Improvement, IT Division acquired ISO9001:2008 & ISO27001. Gap Analysis for CMMi level 2 was conducted. ITIL implementation took a giant leap forward, CMDB received the correct amount of attention and HP-BAC (Business Availability Centre) was introduced. Later he took the responsibility to establish an IT Risk Department, ISACA Risk IT Framework was implemented and IT fulfilled the stringent requirements to facilitate the process for the bank to pass BS25999 certificate. He also managed the IT PCI-DSS project, reporting to the PCI-DSS program manager and PCI-DSS senior management steering committee.
With such a long and successful career, he decided, by the end of 2010, to move back to his country of origin to establish Pillar Total Solutions S.A.L., an IT management & consultancy company with a mission to assist leading Lebanese organizations into moving their operations to the next level of performance.
Imad is a member of the below professional associations:
- Lebanese Syndicate of Engineers.
- IEEE & IEEE Lebanon Chapter.
- PMI & PMI Lebanon Chapter.
- PMI-PMO CoP (Community of Practice).
- ISACA & ISACA Lebanon Chapter (Vice-President)
- Chartered Management Institute.
- KOUDOURAT (Lebanese Anti Unemployment Association).
Imad is also familiar with the following applications / tools and / or standards:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Publisher
- Microsoft EPM (Enterprise Project Management).
- Project Management following PMI-PMBOK.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Wide range of HP IT Services related products; Service Desk, CMDB, BAC.
- ITIL Service Management (v2 & v3).
- COBIT 4.1 & 5.
- ISO 9001:2008.
- ISO 20000.
- TOGAF 9.1.