We assist corporate, small, and medium business companies to obtain financing from banks.
Our services include:
- Complete their loan applications.
- Summarize the loan request and credit analysis to facilitate the approval process at the company’s bank.
- Assist the company in preparing the documents needed as per the regulator’s circulars.( BCCL circular 238)
- Evaluate the documentation to be presented to the bank.
- Analyze the credit data, financial statements to determine whether the company’s degree of risk is bankable or not.
- Give the advice for the necessary action plan to upgrade the above risk degree
- Assess the risks involved in the credit extension and find mitigations for each.
- Generate the financial ratios with the use of the computer as per the international standards to evaluate the financial status of the company.
- Recommend the structure of facility and its collateral.
- Recommend the schedule of payment that is coherent with the company’s cash flow, and trade cycle.
- Assist companies and individuals in obtaining financing through Islamic instruments that are Shari’a compliant.